Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Romans - the 6th Canvas


I don't even know what to say about this one.  The verse calls for some STRONG rejoicing, but it took me forever to pin down HOW I wanted to show it!  I actually went to our local grave yard and took pics of grave stones.  And I have pics of me jumping off of grave stones...which felt really, really disrespectful! 

I finally decided that all the pics of me had really bad lighting (the grave yard is in the trees with lots of dappled shadows, and I wanted stronger shadow lines on the figure), so I had to try again.  The grave yard in Divide has some direct sunlight....but I couldn't go jumping off of real grave stones again!  I just couldn't!

 So, this is Murphy jumping on his trampoline.  He had great fun!  And the lighting was much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment