Monday, January 31, 2011

Chick Chick!


Every once in awhile I get in a rut.  Not really a bad thing.  I just find myself repeating a theme.  I think I did this about the same time I did "Breakfast at Skyline".  It's all finger painted.

I know.  You immediately thought of sticky-icky fingers, and hand prints on the walls.  Paintings of blue faces with mismatched ears, and hot pink clown lips.  Seriously, though.  I did put on gloves!  It went REALLY fast.  Well, except for the feet, which I did three times, I think.

It's based on a picture I took of one of the chickens in Doyle and Nancy's hen-house.  They are my source of all things farm-ish.  Their ranch is one of my favorite places to visit, and they're some of my favorite people.  And as a bonus I get to take lots of pictures of tractors, and bales of hay, and cows.  Worn out cowboy boots, and a real-live RED barn.  And there's always lots of good stories and laughter around a steaming cup of tea. 

And chickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment