Sunday, January 16, 2011

Romans - the 5th Canvas

Simple statement.  Loaded with meaning.  I don't even know if I grasp the value of what God has given me.  I guess that's because I'm not totally sure what it would be like to have NO peace.

There are 9 different languages on this canvas (I think?).  I loved all the different fonts, but getting them all laid out took FOREVER.  When I painted them I left the outlines in some places on purpose.  Again, that sketchy look.  God began a good work and will be faithful to complete it.

Just a note:  making sure I got the phrase correct in Thai was a bear, and I'm still not sure I nailed it.  They don't break up their words in a sentence!  It's all run together!!  Good grief!  Someday some person from Thailand will visit our church and tell me I got it all wrong.  Aak!

No comments:

Post a Comment