Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Greeting Cards


On my desk I have an upright napkin holder filled with card stock and envelopes.   The card stock is blank, sturdy...just waiting for some kind of ink and watercolor artwork to be put on it.  For some reason I STRUGGLE to send a card that I bought from Safeway.  Sometimes, at the last minute, when I'm desperate.....out comes the boring Safeway card.  But I'd MUCH RATHER do something fresh and unique and specific!

I gave these cards, blank on the inside, to a friend who is a missionary, because she doesn't have the time to make her own cards, and she doesn't have the luxury of going to Safeway.



By the way, these are all "one-liners".  Once I started I didn't pick up the pen until I was finished.  Then I added the watercolor.

3 comments:

  1. Love them - I really like the rooster

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, Adina. I wish you had some for sale and they wouldn't have to be originals either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! Mrs. Gallagher, I'll ponder that one...!

    ReplyDelete