Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pacing The Floor


Yesterday I e-mailed a potential client to let them know that I had their mural proposal ready.  It's time to meet!

And I waited.  And waited.  And checked my e-mail.  And waited.  I had to confess to some friends last night that I think I checked my email EVERY TEN MINUTES!  Good grief!  Clearly I needed a distraction!

So, I cleaned out my portfolio.  And look what I found!  I completely forgot I had painted this.  It was another one of those efforts in layering.  And I was desperately trying to make myself paint in a different direction.  For some reason I tend to have a focal point on the left and the diminishing horizon on the right.  So I was forcing myself to work backwards.  I think I like it!

Still checking my e-mail.  Trying to stretch it to every 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment