Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Business Cards


So, once upon a time, I ordered my hubby some business cards.  Wanting to be a wise steward, I spent very little on them.  And they were AWFUL.  So after a brief period of time, I ordered some brand new business cards.  And this time I spent a wee bit more.  They weren't much better.

When you consider that I spent a VERY LONG time (with a LOT of help) designing my own cards .... full color, double sided, high gloss, post-card size .... it feels really, really rotten that I made my hubby deal with dog-ugly cards.

So!  We were browsing on-line today, looking at all the images and clip art out there to use in another set of NEW business cards for my hubby!  These will be the bomb diggety, and they'll be beautiful.  Only problem is, we really aren't fond of the images that are available for contractors ... or handy men ... or plumbers ... or builders.

Shane has this really quirky sense of humor, so I began to doodle.  The above drawing isn't the final draft, but it's not horrible either!  Narrow up the nose, change the teeth, maybe get rid of the nail and just make the "thumb" a bit more swollen ... add full color (with the "thumb" really, really red) ...  this might be a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment