Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WHERE'D THE TIME GO???





Funny, how I decided to start this blog in an effort to force myself to draw or paint EVERY DAY.  Who knew that I'd end up being so busy that I wouldn't have time to blog?  It's TEMPORARY!  I'll finish these projects, and then have to discipline myself to sit down with a pencil or paintbrush again.

Until then, I'm sketching, and painting, and coloring with markers, and trying to design....stained glass windows.  Actually, they'll be paintings that RESEMBLE stained glass windows.  No glass involved.  The pics above show you what I've come up with so far.  They'll probably all be tweaked again before actually going on the canvas.  I need to come up with 4 more designs in the next couple of weeks, and after that I can begin actually painting.  I'll let you know how it goes!

4 comments: