Thursday, April 21, 2011

What else have I been working on?

 

Amazing how the lighting in a room can totally throw off how a picture of a painting looks!  The coloring in this pic is a little off...and the ones following are equally tweaked!  Oh well, you can see what's kept me busy for the last week.  These signs are all hanging in the foyer of our church, hopefully helping to "direct traffic"!



See what I mean about the coloring being totally off??  The signs are neither black nor blue, but somewhere in between!  I guess you'll just have to visit Woodland Park Community Church and see these in person!!

I also got to help a team of people hanging a large group of photographs, with two decorative signs, all to make a statement of who we want to be as a church.  There are many people that we rub shoulders with every day who need help, and we want to be the hands that God uses.


No comments:

Post a Comment