Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time for Purple


This is what happens when you buy a spiffy purple pen!  It's such a fantastic color!  The day I bought the purple pen, I also bought a truly beautiful blue pen.  Not your normal blue, though.  Really funky and unique.  Here's the problem.  The store where I bought the  pens allows their customers to TEST the pens.  They have little tablets of paper all along the pen shelves.  And this is wonderful!  I love testing pens!  Problem is, evidently I purchased a funky blue pen that had been tested within an inch of it's life.  And that's about how much ink I got out of it before it went dry.  An inch.

Sigh.

Oh well, the purple pen seems to be full of life (or ink), and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!  (p.s.  I also bought some fantastic paper the day I bought the pens.  But did I draw this on the fantastic paper?  No!  I drew it in the icky Moleskine Knock-off!  Evidently I don't learn easily.)

1 comment: