Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Crocuses

There's a small tub in my garage full of photos.  They're all old.  From back when we had film cameras, and actually had to have our photos PRINTED, for crying out loud!  I had almost forgotten it was out there, and today I went digging.  And lo, and behold....what a treasure trove of reference pics!!  Happy birthday to me, even though it's not my birthday!

This is a greeting card that I'm sending to a friend, also cleaning out her storage.  Why do we end up with boxes, and tubs, and more boxes of STUFF?  And it just sits for years on years!  Here's hoping a note of encouragement will add some joy to my friend's storage-cleaning efforts. 

3 comments:

  1. Kevin brought me potted spring flowers yesterday, for Nekoda's 3rd birthday. As with your picture of crocuses...such a symbol of hope, light, springtime & new life. Bring it on, Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is good. I agree Teri...Bring it on, Lord!

    ReplyDelete