Monday, January 30, 2012

Introducing....



I can't believe it's been...what...two weeks since my last post?  Clearly I haven't been painting.  Instead I'm collecting supplies, which just saps all creative energy right out of your bones.

So, instead I'll introduce you to my friend, Lois Rosio Sprague.  She's an artist friend of mine with a brand new blog, and a brand new children's book (that she illustrated!) about to be released.  It's called "The Sandal Artist", all about the value of walking in another person's shoes...only it's about much more than that!  I'd put the intro for the book here, but I'm not smart enough to know how.  So instead, here's a link to her blog:


There's a video trailer for the book, as well as her explanation for how she chose her characters.  It's pretty spiff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment