Monday, March 19, 2012

DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE!!


DONE!  DONE!  DONE!

I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief over this.  I'll still stare at it for several days, just to see if anything needs to be changed.  There's a curve on the guitar that keeps screaming at me, so that'll probably be altered in the not too distant future.  But it's DONE!

The font for the word "Relate" was chosen by the client, which was a little freaky to paint.

It's curious that while I was painting this I was really moved by the thought that God gives each of us very unique talents and gifts.  Then, mixed with our very unique personalities, and very unique strengths and weaknesses, He uses those gifts to serve Him in very specific ways.  And He's DELIGHTED about it.  He's honored, and His name is made great when we each do the specific things He made us to do.  When you get to watch God's children serving God's children it's an awe inspiring thing.  TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

2 comments: