Thursday, March 15, 2012

Carrots, Anyone?


I found a MUCH better reference pic for a little girl.  This is the first, rough layer of paint.  She'll get better (hopefully!) as the layers get added.

This guy however...


I told you I needed to work on his face.  And I DID work on his face, but clearly not enough!  He still needs some serious help!  Did You hear that Lord?  I need Your help!

I was reminded the other day, that I always SAY that God is faithful.  That He never changes.  That what was true yesterday is still true today.  So, if I've seen God's kindness in helping me paint in the past, why do I tend to doubt that He would help me today as well?  He will, and He does.  Because He has given me this love, and this talent, and He will use this to glorify His name.

"Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Your name give glory because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth."  (Psalm 115:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment