Monday, August 8, 2011

Blank Cards


Two weeks ago today I was foolish enough to fall off of an 8' ladder.  Not graceful.  I rattled my brain a bit, and ended up with a Royal Shiner (yes....that needs to be capitalized!), along with a fracture deep in my head and a fractured elbow.  Wow, what an adventure!

Something I've discovered from all this is that there are a lot of people out there who follow their inner voice and ACTUALLY SEND GET WELL CARDS.  It's amazing.  And it's really moving to be on the receiving end!

So I've been thinking about my own....lack of follow-through.  When I'm prompted by the Spirit of God, I need to pay attention!  Since I can't hold a paint brush without a fair amount of pain, I'm working on holding a pen instead...and I'm adding to my stock of blank cards.  It's much easier to actually send a card if I happen to have one on hand!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry I didn't send a get-well card. Does worrying and/or praying count? I know, not the same. It is good to see you posting again friend.

    Get well soon!
    Love,
    KjL

    ReplyDelete
  2. KJL, this is NOT a guilt blog!! Thank your for praying. It's a beautiful thing to know!

    ReplyDelete