Thursday, December 14, 2017

Remember The Warmer Days


Back in the day, when the temps were warmer, and the grass was green, some friends asked me if I'd paint the Grand Tetons on their back fence.  Except as we talked about it, we realized that their neighbor owned the fence... which meant that he may just randomly decide to replace a board or two one day.  And that would leave an unpainted board in the middle of their vista!

So I painted it on two big 4' x 8' boards instead.  It was grand fun!  I had the boards standing up in my garage, all awkward, with lights stretched out along the ceiling so I could see what I was doing.  More than once I almost tipped one of them over onto myself.  What an adventure!

And then, my husband, servant that he is, went with me to hang them on the fence... because he is strong, and I am not!!!  I loved how it turned out!

If you want to see the picture up close, just click on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment