Friday, October 3, 2014

More Items for the Arts & Crafts Fair





Remember I told you about an Arts and Crafts Fair that would benefit Choices, a local organization that preserves life for unborn children?  It's coming up in another month, and these are some of the final pieces that I painted for them.  

The first three pics look sort of wonky, because it's kind of hard to get an image of a shelf...when the shelf isn't hanging on the wall.  Just stand on your head, and you'll be able to see it!!  There were two shelves, each having a groove for a plate to stand up in.

The three trees are painted the same on the back as they are on the front.

It's astounding to me how long I pondered these before I figured out what I wanted to paint on them!  Particularly the trees!  In fact, I think I painted them three times!  I like the results though.

If you're local, here's some info on the sale:  It's called the Rocky Mountain Christmas Boutique.  It will be held at the Shining Mountain Golf Course, north of Woodland Park on November 7th and 8th, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment