Friday, August 22, 2014

Rainy Day Occupation


When it rains ALL DAY... and the dishes are done... and the laundry is done... and the bills are paid... and there's really not much else to do... then whiling away the hours with a pen in hand is really a delightful thing.  And then, when you're tired of pen, you add colored pencils:


I call this one "He Who Promised Is Faithful".  As sure as the turning of the seasons, as sure as the rising and setting of the sun.  In fact, those things are sure things BECAUSE "He Who Promised Is Faithful".


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to find your blogs in my email box! I love art. I cannot draw or paint, etc, although I do knit, crossstitch, and crochet, I am so gratful for your contributions on your blog, great and small. It feeds my soul in the midst of every day things. thank you so much!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images, especially the trees around the outside of the world and the leaves inside and that passionfruit flower is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete