Sunday, July 27, 2014

What's That Hiding Under the Bed?


The other day I was talking with my sister about projects.  Particularly unfinished projects.  You know.  They're tucked away in a closet, or under the bed.  And once upon a time we were all fired up and eager and motivated.  But then something happened.  And the fire and the motivation got packed in a box and slid back behind something more pressing.



That's the way it is with making greeting cards.  I've got a whole box full of blank cards, just waiting to be turned into something beautiful.  And nothing gets done.  The really appalling thing is, the other day I actually went and BOUGHT a greeting card, because I didn't have any made, and I didn't have time to make one.  AAACCCKKK!!  This should never be!


So I sort-of made a deal with my sister.  She needs to pull the box out of the closet, and I need to pull it out from under the bed, and we both need to MAKE PROGRESS, for crying-out-loud!!  This is my progress so far.  Four cards, all ready to go in the  mail.  I don't have a deadline, necessarily.  I just want to have ALL the blank cards decorated and drawn on and ready to go.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment