Friday, February 28, 2014

Done!!! DONE!!







Oh, it feels fabulous to be done!  I brought home all my tools and paint and PUT THEM AWAY.  Yeah, I'll get them all out again in the not too distant future, but for now everything is in it's place, and it feels ... like a deep, contented sigh.  It makes me wonder what God felt when He rested on the 7th day after creating everything.  It was VERY GOOD, and He was DONE ... I think maybe I feel a SMIDGE of the joy and contentment that He felt.

There's one more canvas that isn't included here.  The picture that I got of it was AWFUL, so I have to go back and try again.

I've had people ask me what a mountain bike has to do with being crucified with Christ.  This time around I didn't pick images to go with the text.  Instead I picked images that are a part of our everyday life here in the mountains of Colorado, with a nod to the upcoming seasons.

So do you have a favorite?  I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! :) Great job, as always! I love the mountain bike, but the birds are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the one with the pine cone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbed wire ... and birds. Yep. Favorites.

    ReplyDelete