Saturday, August 25, 2012

Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three


I decided I needed to practice putting an image on a black background...leaving the black in strategic places, and just adding greys and white.  It requires backwards thinking!

So, what did I learn?  That having the lettering in blue is fine, unless it's on a busy background.  So I need to double check all the images I've got drawn up and see what the backgrounds look like.

Also, does this communicate that it's a stack of black and white photographs?  Because if not, then it's a lot of work for no purpose.  Did you see overlapping black and white photos, or did you see some strange geometric design that made no sense?  If anyone's reading this, I'd love your feedback on this one!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...It didn't really make me think of black & white photos. It made me think you just weren't finished with it; a sketch still in need of color.

    I DO get the sense of 'photos' - but that overall it is unfinished.

    But it's still cool!!! And you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete