Monday, October 24, 2011

SOLD!


Can you hear me taking a deep breath?  The month of October was consumed by all the preparations for the art sale, and now IT'S DONE.  And I'm sitting here believing that I have nothing to do (of course, that's not true....I'll move on to the rest of my life in just a little bit!).

The sale went far beyond all my expectations.  I've been thinking and thinking, trying to come up with the words to describe it, and so far, all I have is a list of how I FELT as the day progressed:

stunned
amazed
really honored
goose-bumpy
nervous
delighted
giddy
speechless
thankful
small
speechless again
very small
child-like

Thank you, everyone who clearly loves me.  You surprised me over and over again.  And God grew bigger.

Also, there's a story linked to the sale of this pencil sketch.  I have to ask the purchaser if we can share it.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment