Monday, September 26, 2011

SALE!!! COME ONE, COME ALL!!


Mark your calendars!!

A friend of mine has been selling her artwork at Art Fairs around the state for the past two summers.  This fall she decided to have an Art Sale and Reception in her home, and she has NAGGED me to join her.  I had to use that word, just to get her goat!!  Seriously, she very graciously invited me to join her and sell my ink drawings (originals as well as prints).

So, if you're looking for the perfect piece to put in that little wall space....or if you need a decidedly unique Christmas present....then come to our sale!  We'll have numbered, signed prints...matted or framed...some originals...individual greeting cards.  And hot apple cider!  And coffee!  And fresh chocolate chip cookies!  And some other form of goodies, I'm sure.  Because we can't help ourselves.

The grand event will take place Saturday, October 22nd in Woodland Park.  I'll give you more info as the day gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment