Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hathaway Family Tree


Not long ago I told you that I missed my parents' 50th wedding anniversary.  Well, sort of.  I started working on this the DAY OF their anniversary, and finished it about a week late...and then my sis went and had it framed...and we just gave it to them last Sunday.

It was great fun to do.  Although, this is the third attempt, I think.  The first one had everyone's birth dates squeezed in, and I decided it was too crowded.  So I started over.  The second one was looking great until I realized that I had smudged the ink up by Caleb's name.  So I started over again!  The third one was accident free!

I think my parents liked it.  Fifty years is a beautiful thing, and I'm thankful to God for His faithfulness throughout the generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment