Sunday, March 24, 2019

Freesia


As I type this the sky outside is gray, gray, gray.  I think I just saw a snow flake.  It's brrrrrr cold, and the wind is blowing.  And I am SO SO SO LONGING FOR SPRING!  Every March or so I find myself not able to bear the sight of our outdoor thermometer.  The gray skies are almost heavy.  I'm not quite brave enough to run around outside barefoot, but it's so very tempting!

And every March I remind myself of MY GOD'S FAITHFULNESS.  The sun always rises.  And then, it always sets.  The bluebirds will come back.  The hummingbirds will make another appearance.  And the thermometer will begin to climb.  All because God has ordained it to be so, and He keeps His promises.  Always.

So take heart, my winter-weary friends!   Spring will come!

1 comment:

  1. Love your freesia...love the color...love the promise of Spring!

    ReplyDelete