Saturday, March 11, 2017

Two New Guys


"Hello Gorgeous"


"Mr. Wonderful"

Two new guys!!  These are SMALL.  It's an odd thing to go from painting ginormous canvases (8' square) and using a pretty jumbo brush, to painting these little ones.  They're 4" x 7", and required some much smaller brushes!!  They were great fun, though!

I have to admit that I have a different canvas on my easel, all drawn out, waiting to be painted... but I painted these instead.  Why, you ask?  Because the one on my easel is a barn with a tractor, and I'm scared to death to paint it!!  You can paint a rooster, or a flower, and if there's something slightly off, nobody knows!  But if you get the straight lines of a barn wrong... well, it's going to be obvious!

Deep breath, right?  By God's grace, the barn and the tractor will be next.

2 comments:

  1. I was showing your artwork to a little girl who loves paint. I think she was a bit intimidated

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.... no intimidation!!! Tell her to just pick up a pencil... or a paint brush... and never be afraid of choking here and there!

    ReplyDelete