Friday, June 26, 2015

My Latest Project


I'll start off by repeating what I've said before:  although house paint is easy and quick and goes on the wall oh-so smoothly.... the colors don't mix very well!  So you have to have your head screwed on straight, lest you make the mistake of mixing red and blue to get purple!  IT WON'T WORK!

Even so, with some careful thinking, and careful painting, the results can be quite pleasing!  Thank you, Adam and Angel, for letting me PLAY on your wall!!



I'd like to add a moment of thankfulness for this blog (that sounds funny for the AUTHOR of the blog to say, doesn't it?).  Not long ago the hard-drive on my computer died.  Dead.  Completely.   No reviving it.  And I hadn't backed up all my photos.  At least not recently.  So I took it to the local computer fix-it guys and asked them oh-so-nicely if they could PLEASE try to retrieve the photos off of the hard drive.  PRETTY PLEASE?!

Well, they only got some of them.  Deep breath.  The last year's worth of artwork was gone.

Until I remembered that I had posted most of it on this blog!!!  HOORAY!  I went and down-loaded the images off of here, and got them back on my computer... AND THEN BACKED UP THE WHOLE SHEBANG ON A REMOVABLE HARD-DRIVE.

And THEN, gave thanks to my God for His kindness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment