Monday, December 29, 2014

Finally!


Remember this?  I posted progress pics awhile ago, and couldn't post the final image until now... because it was a Christmas present, and it was a surprise... and wouldn't it be awful if I posted it and ruined the surprise?

So, here's the finished product:


And the recipient is pleased!  I'm so glad.  There's a wicked voice that lives way back in the back of my head, and it likes to whisper that I'm really not any good at this.  Be silent, wicked voice.  I am measured by the love of my Savior, and it's His approval I live for.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Adina! I will weep when the Aspen painting at WPCC comes down. Of course, here I'm zooming in to check out your palette :-) Banish that lying voice, you 're amazing! When you paint, feel God's pleasure!

    ReplyDelete