Monday, November 17, 2014

ART FOR CHRISTMAS!!


Don't you just hate a blank wall??!  Don't you think it would look MUCH better with a piece of original art hanging there?  Well, art makes for a GREAT Christmas present!!

The following original paintings are all FOR SALE!  These are all done with oil paint, all framed in black floater frames, and all ready to hang on a wall somewhere.  I've listed the size of the canvas  panel first, and then the finished, framed size in parenthesis.  If you're within driving distance, I'll hand deliver.  Otherwise  you'll need to add shipping costs to the price listed.  Unfortunately, I'm not set up to accept credit cards, so you'll need to do cash or a personal check.

I also am VERY willing to paint something original for you!  I already have the frames for these sizes, so that makes it easy.  Let me know if you're interested!!  You can e-mail me any time, but if I don't personally know you, be sure to put something in the subject line saying you're interested in an art piece.  That way I won't lose you in my spam file!  You can write to adinahens@gmail.com any time.  The sooner the better, because oil paint takes some time to dry!!


"BDLING-BDLING"
6" X 6"
(10" X 10")
$60


"CHRISTMAS LIGHTS"
6" X 6"
(10" X 10")
$60


"CLOVER"
6" X 6"
(10" X 10")
$60


"FADING FAST"
8" X 8"
(12" X 12")
$85


"FREEDOM"
6" X 6"
(10" X 10")
$60


"PRETTY IN PINK"
8" X 8"
(12" X 12")
$85


"REST"
6" X 6"
(10" X 10")
$60


"UNDER FOOT"
6" X 6"
(10" X 10")
$60


"WATCH FOR ME"
8" X 8"
(12" X 12")
$85

No comments:

Post a Comment