Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Two More From Genesis



I sort of got these out of order.  Well, I PAINTED them in order, I just didn't PHOTOGRAPH them in order.  There's something about finishing a canvas, and just wanting to pack up and go home!  With a celebratory Starbucks for the drive!

The first image was the idea of one of my pastors.  I don't think people "get" it, though.  It's the story of the flood.  And that's Pikes Peak sticking up out of the water.

The second is from God's promise to Abraham.  God loves faith.  "And Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness."  Beautiful.

Today I finished up painting the ram caught in the thicket, from the story where Abraham goes to sacrifice Isaac in obedience to God.  And did I take a picture?  Or did I go to Starbucks and head home?  I'll let you figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment