Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What Do I Feed On?


I was thinking the other day of the counterfeits that we go to for courage, comfort, love, fulfillment.  I was reminded that my ONLY source for truth is God's Word.  My GREATEST source of comfort is God's  Spirit.  Everything else leaves me with greater longings than before!

The vertical words in this journal page speak to that.  Peter told Jesus, "Lord, to whom shall we go?  You have the words of eternal life."

(psst....you can click on the image to make it bigger.)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, wow, I could see this as a whole "line" of art pieces...for selling, y'know? Like a theme?
    Different 'soul questions' at the bottom, with encouraging/related scripture in the vertical lines - with a variety of different images. Would be so cool!!

    This is really, really great. Inspiring AND lovely to behold.

    ReplyDelete