Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sketching is Valuable, Right?


I just told a couple of friends that I want to fill my sketch book before the end of the year.  WHAT WAS I THINKING?  That means, realistically, that I need to draw every day.  Which means that I don't get to fritter away hours on facebook (but who does that?  really?).  And it means that I have to be willing to have ugly pages, because that's just inevitable.  So, in between small commissions, and art sales, and the rest of life, I need to be drawing.  A lot.  And maybe I'll have some drawings to post here!

On a side note, it's really disturbing to be happily typing away, and to see movement out of the corner of your eye.  A spider was SAUNTERING across my desk.   Not nice.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo...did you sketch the spider??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, my aunt asked me the same thing! What's wrong with you people?! OF COURSE NOT!! hahahaha!!! The spider is now in spider heaven.

    ReplyDelete