Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Strength, Honor, Glory, Blessing





Done!  I really wanted to finish these before school ended....and the last day of school is tomorrow!  Yea!

Funny, I was struggling with colors for these.  I needed some variety...no repeats...but there are only 6 major colors in the rainbow, and I have 8 canvases...so there was a whole lot of tweaking going on.  I actually had the thought that God used an awful lot of brown, so why not include a brown canvas?  Well, when the rest of the canvases are all brilliant jewel-like colors, brown is NOT a good choice.  Clearly God carries it off beautifully, but I couldn't!  So the brown got painted over.

Next?  Two sets of bifold panels for Camp Elim, a kids' Bible camp up the road from Woodland Park.  I love that place!  I have no idea what images I'll be painting yet.  I guess we'll all be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment